All dog rescue will take guardian-surrendered dogs that are fully vetted, in good health, and of
sound temperament if and when we have an appropriate foster home available. Our owner surrender process is as follows:
Step 1: Complete and submit our online intake questionnaire (follows these instructions). Once we receive your completed questionnaire
we will contact you within 48 hours to let you know if All Dog Rescue will be able to help you with your dog.
Step 2: If and only if we determine we are able to take your dog into foster care, we will ask you to do the following:
- Make a $20 non-refundable surrender donation to All Dog Rescue.
- Ask your vet to fax all of the dog's records to All Dog Rescue - if your dog is not current on the following, we may ask you
to update the vetting prior to taking the dog:
- Rabies vaccination
- Distemper/Parvovirus vaccination
- Bordetella vaccination
- Proof that your dog is heartworm negative. We may require a new heartworm test if your dog has not been tested within the last year.
- Proof that your dog has been spayed or neutered.
- We may contact your vet for additional information on your dog's health or temperament.
- Drop your dog off at one of our vet partners.
The items listed in step 2 will only be required if we have agreed to take your dog into our program, and we will give you specific
instructions and details at that time. Please DO NOT do anything in step 2 unless specifically asked to by our intake coordinator.
Please complete the following questionnaire and click on the submit button on the bottom. This is a lengthy form and we appreciate your time completing all the questions - your thorough responses will help us determine if we can take your dog into our rescue program. If we determine we are able to do so, your answers will then help us ensure we place your dog into appropriate foster and adoptive homes. Your answers will be forwarded to our intake coordinator, who will contact you within 48 hours to discuss bringing your dog into our program.
On the questionnaire, we ask many questions about health, behavior, and temperament. Please answer honestly - we are aware that no dog is perfect, and health or behavior issues will not necessarily prevent All Dog Rescue from accepting your dog. However, your honest answers will help us determine if we have a foster with adequate experience to care for your dog.